####This is a reflection on the prototype shown in my fall semester Thesis II course in December of 2013. You can read in detail about the concept I presented in my last post.
- Feel good/Uplifting
- Wide Focus
- Wicked Problem
- Too Shiney
- Story one-sided
- Making lot of Assumptions
- Not Grounded in Facts
- Disparate research
- Not synthesized, more constraints
###Areas to further explore:
- Small Business Supply Chain Access (as of now)
- Enterprise Shipping Processes
- Booking/Brokering Processes
- Maritime Law
- Voice/Interest of Artisan Companies
- Best Language to Use:
- Not Selling Out Small Biz
- Convincing Big Companies to Play
- Consumer Trust/Brand Loyalty
- Simple Initiative/Brand/ Tagline
- Synthesized/Service Design Blueprint
- Angle/Perspective - Strict
- Coding (rails framework)
- Cross Platform/Device Agnostic
What to refine and iterate?
- Consumer Interface
- Enterprise Interface
- Offline Interactions/Components
- What are they?
- Where are they needed?
- Strategy Towards Environmental Impact/Carbon Footprint
- Define Need
- Benefit and/or Value
What is not yet explored?
- Why beer? Why brewers?
- What does this look like at a micro level?
- Deeper discussions with product makes of all kinds.
- Combination of Consumer, Small Biz, and Enterprise
- Proximity to product being a factor
- Modularity, fitting all lifestyles
- Defining focus, actual need
- Fun factor and playfulness